Seriously... or not

Monday, April 10, 2006

so many things to share...

... ok, i've got a lot of stupid things i want to talk about. i'm sure i could bore you with long explanations about each topic, but instead i'll just list them out and maybe i'll elaborate on them later.

1. i got estimates on gloria. the damage is going to be $2500 - $3000. what i expected, but disheartening nonetheless. most of the cost will be to fix the front frame of my car, which actually shifted about a quarter of an inch during the accident. this is why my hood looks crooked - but the hood is actually fine, it's the frame that's crooked. all i have to say is "major FOOPY!".

2. i've been calling canada a lot. and canada has been calling me a lot. i'm terrified to see my next phone bill. i'm going to be like one of those people on the cell phone commercials who open their phone bill, scream bloody murder, then faint. yeah, that'll be me.

3. why do drunk ex-boyfriends make their friends call me at midnight on a friday night? this is silly.

4. i bought a mountain bike yesterday!!!! it is SO PRETTY, but won't be for long because i plan to take her to quicksilver the next sunny weekend (if that will ever happen this century) and get her dirty. a name is forthcoming. i figured, what's another $450 when i'll be spending $3000 already to pay for gloria. a BIG THANKS to carol, who spent the whole day with me yesterday bike shopping, and dan, who put my bike together right away so i could take it home the same day. thanks for taking care of me you guys!

ok, that's all! probably a little longer than i originally planned, but i hope i didn't bore you. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, excuse me, #3?? WTF? and as for #2, i think you might want to invest in an "international plan".... :)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home