Seriously... or not

Saturday, December 30, 2006

blogger is new... sort of

so i guess blogger is no longer beta and i can now log on via my gmail account. that is cool. however now a page of back-logged comments that i was unaware of requires my authorization to "publish" or "reject". i didn't even know this was there.

i initially set up my blog so that anyone can leave comments - that way i don't have to approve them. but i guess in some sort of transition from beta to the real deal, this changed and i missed:
  • rafi's $0.02 on how dumb it is that i have 2 blogs with minimal content.
  • hello! i didn't blog about my 2 weeks in europe.
  • other random comments on my rant and rave about the israel/lebanon war
other than this and the MUCH improved spellchecker, i don't see much difference on my end. maybe if i used my blog more, i would. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home