Seriously... or not

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

family... *sigh*

it was a nice, unexpected surprise to see my favorite aunt at my parents house tonight. here is how our visit went:

me: hi auntie! how are you? you look good!

auntie: i'm fine sweetie! i always look good, don't i? are you wearing a padded bra?

me: what?! no, i'm not.

auntie: why not! (slaps me on the hand) i told you to always wear a padded bra!

me: well auntie, i'm fine the way i am. i don't need a padded bra. i can't believe that i get a slap on the hand for not wearing one.

auntie: i told you to never leave the house without a padded bra! (slaps my hand again)

i continued the conversation by pointing out that because my aunt is endowed FAR beyond the average woman, her point of reference is skewed. she didn't buy it.

i defended my girls the best i could. i hope their feeling weren't hurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home